As is our tradition, in honor of Valentine’s Day, the San Rafael Public Library is celebrating “The Library Loves You Week” from Monday, February 13th through Sunday, February 19th at both libraries—Downtown and Pickleweed.
We at the Library are immensely thankful to our community for their ongoing support and the Library staff wanted to give a little something back to our neighbors during Cupid’s month.
Each day the libraries will offer a different gift to the community.
- Monday, February 13 – personalized book recommendation from an expert librarian
- Tuesday, February 14 – library card holder
- Wednesday, February 15 – fun pencil
- Thursday, February 16 – finger puppet for kids at all storytimes, and a make-and-take craft (while supplies last)
- Friday, February 17 – bracelet key ring to hold library card
- Saturday, February 18 – book bag
- Sunday, February 19 – literary temporary tattoo
Visit your libraries and get a little love!