New User's Guide to Library Downloads
The Library's eBooks and eAudioBooks are available 24-7, wherever you are. Cool, right?
What do I need to use the library’s eBooks and eAudioBooks?
- A free library card account
- A personal computer with an internet connection
- Reader software (for downloadable titles)
How do I start?
- Browse through the collections on the Downloads page or search for specific titles you're looking for in the library catalog
- Select the titles you want
- Download, install, and register the free reader software (if required)
- Read online or download to read or listen
If you get stuck, contact us for help. We'll do everything we can to help you.
Downloadable eBooks and eAudiobooks
These digital titles must first be checked out and then downloaded before being displayed or played. Files check out for 1-3 weeks. You can use downloadable content on a desktop or laptop computer, or transfer it to a portable device such as a smart phone, eBook reader, tablet, or MP3 player.
Online eBooks and eAudiobooks
Instant display through your web browser. You don’t have to check out these items.