Healthy Aging – Optimal Health in an Unhealthy World
1100 E St
San Rafael, CA 94901
Join Dr. Sara Kendall Gordon for an ongoing series of health lectures addressing
Optimal Health in an Unhealthy World
Healthy Aging – a two-part series
September 28 – part one
October 26 – part two
6:30 – 7:30 pm in the library meeting room
Aging is not a disease. It is a process. Self-care the key to Healthy Aging. When our life is supported by intelligent self-care practices, our aging process slows down and we can experience a high quality of life at every age.
Part One: September 28
• The biological process and stages of aging for men and women
• The parallels and differences between Menopause and Andropause
• The losses and gifts of Menopause and Andropause
• Radical self-care
• The 4 strategies for Healthy Aging
• The choices you make that will positively or negatively impact your health and determine your quality of life in old age.
Part Two: October 26
Your healing nature is the most powerful medicine there is.
A healthy body and mind are your most valuable assets. And
your choices and actions enhance or diminish your health.
In this final lecture in the Optimal Health in an Unhealthy Worldlecture series you’ll learn:
• Why lifestyle trumps genetics in health and longevity.
• Healthy habits and fun activities to restore lost vitality and
health and slow down and even reverse the aging process.
• Ways to improve and maintain the health of your brain,
heart, digestion, emotions, and overall quality of life.
• And more…
In matters of health, knowledge is power. So come learn how your
bodily system works. Learn how you can activate your healing
nature to achieve and maintain optimal health at any age.
No classes in November and December. Dr. Sara will return in January 2018. Happy Holidays!
Speaker: Dr. Sara Kendall Gordon, LAc DAOM specializes in Integrative and Functional Medicine and Body-Mind therapies. For more information visit her website.