Kickstart Your Reading Plans for 2016
About this time of year organizations all over the place make their “Top Books of 2015 lists.” Here are some of our favorites to help kickstart you reading plans for 2016!
- NPR’s Book Concierge Guide to 2015’s Great Reads – 260 books for adults, teens, and kids with a nifty filter option on the right to let you narrow in on exactly what you’re interested in
- Publisher’s Weekly Best Books of 2015 – a short list of fiction and non-fiction
- The Economist Best Books of 2015 – a 9 minute podcast discussing The Economist‘s correspondents favorite books from the past year
- The New York Times Top Books of 2015 – favorites from each of the NYT‘s three book critics
- Wall Street Journal‘s Best Books of 2015 – fiction, non-fiction, mysteries, and children’s books
And if you don’t trust the media to tell you what’s great to read, trust your fellow readers! Check out this huge list of “best of 2015” book lists on GoodReads covering pretty much every age group, genre, sub-genre, and interest!