5 Surprising Things You Can Get Online from the Library for FREE
We here at the Library try to offer you as many digital services so you can get a full taste of library goodness from the comfort of your home, work, school, or mobile device.
(1) Download eBooks from one of our eBooks collections including thousands of new bestsellers for every age group. And yes, they work on the Kindle 🙂
(2) Print out free and discounted museum and zoo passes using Discover and Go. Tons of places all over the bay area, just waiting to be explored!
(3) Access lynda.com ‘s library of instructional videos teaching business, technical & creative skills. Thousands of courses with tens of thousands of video tutorials.
(4) Read digital versions of current magazines using Zinio. There are hundreds of magazines to view on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
(5) Get “always-available” access to tons of popular streaming movies and television, music albums (like the Hamilton cast recording), as well as eBooks and digital audio books, through hoopla.
Comment below if you have any questions or thoughts on how we can improve our digital library services!