Book Club Kits
Adult Book Club Kits
Is it your turn to pick books for your group? Not sure what to suggest?
Check out the book club kits available at the San Rafael Public Library!
Each kit includes:
- 8-10 regular print books
- One large print copy (if available)
- Discussion questions
- Book reviews
- Interviews with the author
- Reading guides.
Kits check out for 6 weeks at a time.
Get one for your group and start reading!
Book Club Kits currently owned by the San Rafael Public Library:
- An American Marriage, by Tayari Jones
- Beartown, by Fredrik Backman
- Educated: A Memoir, by Tara Westover
- Exit West, by Mohsin Hamid
- Little Fires Everywhere, by Celeste Ng
- Pachinko, by Min Jin Lee
- There There: A Novel, by Tommy Orange
- Warlight, by Michael Ondaatje
- Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Stout
- Olive, Again by Elizabeth Strout
- Disappearing Earth by Julia Phillips
- Gorilla and the Bird: A Memoir of Madness and a Mother’s Love by Zack McDermott
- On Earth We’re Briefly Gorgeous by Ocean Vuong
- The Library Book by Susan Orlean
- The Overstory: A Novel by Richard Powers
Keep an eye out for these Book Club Kits coming in the future:
- Asymmetry, by Lisa Halliday.
- The Friend, by Sigrid Nunez
- The Handmaid’s Tale, by Margaret Atwood
- Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens
- The Wife, by Meg Wolitzer