Book Club Kits
Adult Book Club Kits
Is it your turn to pick books for your group? Not sure what to suggest?
Check out the book club kits available at the San Rafael Public Library!
Each kit includes:
- 8-10 regular print books
- One large print copy (if available)
- Discussion questions
- Book reviews
- Interviews with the author
- Reading guides.
Kits check out for 6 weeks at a time.
Get one for your group and start reading!
Book Club Kits currently owned by the San Rafael Public Library:
- An American Marriage, by Tayari Jones
- Beartown, by Fredrik Backman
- The Caliph’s House by Tahir Shah
- Disappearing Earth by Julia Phillips
- The Dutch House by Ann Patchett
- Educated: A Memoir, by Tara Westover
- Exit West, by Mohsin Hamid
- Gorilla and the Bird: A Memoir of Madness and a Mother’s Love by Zack McDermott
- The Great Believers by Rebecca Makkai
- Inland by Tea Obreht
- The Library Book by Susan Orlean
- Little Fires Everywhere, by Celeste Ng
- Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Stout
- Olive, Again by Elizabeth Strout
- On Earth We’re Briefly Gorgeous by Ocean Vuong
- The Overstory: A Novel by Richard Powers
- Pachinko, by Min Jin Lee
- There There: A Novel, by Tommy Orange
- Warlight, by Michael Ondaatje