SRPL TechZone & Meeting Room
It is our hope to encourage the continued development of partnerships with our local organizations for fostering knowledge-sharing of technology and digital resources in an environment of support and collaboration.
The San Rafael Public Library invites community organizations and their members to our newly created TechZone – a technology learning center with up-to-date computer equipment and software. The room is at your disposal free of charge for working on your own projects or for tutoring less knowledgeable members of your organization. Separate from our other 12 “public” computers, the TechZone is not intended for the use by the general public, but for use by anyone affiliated with or accompanied by a community organization member.
- 2 PCs — Windows 10
- 3 iMacs — iOS El Capitan
- Standard Apps
- MS Office 2010 for PC and Mac
- Full Adobe Suite – Creative Cloud
- Final Cut Pro X
- NCH WavePad
- NCH Zulu DJ
- 3ds Max Modeling. Animation, and Rendering
- Quicken for Home and Business
Member users need to be knowledgeable with the software and able to work independently as the librarians will not be available to instruct in the use of the software applications.
The room is available by appointment for up to 4 hours at a time.
Available free of charge, except for b+w or color printing charges.
SRPL Meeting Room for Group Classes or Presentations
In addition to the TechZone, we have a public meeting room that you can book for classes or presentations for both your members and our library patrons to attend.
- Room Size: 15’ x 20’
- Equipped with a 65” LCD screen or use of a projector and screen
- If needed, we can provide a PC laptop, MacBook Air, or iPad
- Podium, marker board, and a paper easel board are also available
- Capacity of the room is about 25 in rows, or 15 with tables
- Available free of charge
For appointments or more information, please call: 415-485-3321, or email: email@example.com