YA Book Club Kits!
Need a book for your next book club? These kits are a perfect option for educators, parents and leaders who work with middle school aged youth!
- Book club kits contain 10-12 copies of the same book, a canvas bag, and a folder containing a discussion guide a
nd sign-out sheets.
How to Get One
- You must place a hold to get a kit. For a complete listing, search the catalog for keyword: “book club kit”. You can also ask a Librarian at the Children’s Reference Desk, or call us at (415) 485-3322.
How They Work
- Kits can be checked out for six weeks and can be renewed once for an additional three weeks.
- The person who checks out the kit is financially responsible for returning all th
- e components (contents are listed on the tag). The kit must be returned to the library as a complete set.
- You can keep track of individual books using the sign-out sheets included in the folder.
- Please check the contents of the kit against the tag before you return to the library.
- Kits must be returned to the circulation desk inside the library; please do not put kits in book drop.