Curbside Pickup and Returns
How it Works
- Place a hold on items online or by phone.
- When you receive an email notification that your items are ready:
Downtown: Call 415-485-3323 in advance to arrange your pick-up; staff require at least 30 minutes of notice.
Pickleweed: Call 415-485-3483 or walk-up; advance notice is not required, but it will expediate your service.
- For our safety and yours, staff will not engage with patrons face-to-face except to place checked-out materials on a table. If you have further questions or require assistance, please call us.
- Patrons must wear a face covering.
- You do not need to call ahead to return items. Use the large bins during open hours and the book drop when we’re closed.
- Northgate is not open at this time, and we do not know when libraries will reopen for walk-in service.