Drop-in Virtual Reality
Weds & Thurs
- Patrons must be at least 13 years old to use the VR headsets.
- Patrons may use the VR headsets for up to 20 minutes.
- VR use is to be confined to the designated rug.
- The VR headset must be comfortably secured around the head, and the safety strings on the controllers must be worn around the wrists during use.
- Roughhousing, excessive noise or otherwise disruptive behavior is not permitted. Other patrons may watch, but may not touch or interfere with the participant. Participants who engage in inappropriate behavior while using the VR headsets will forfeit their turn and potentially future turns as well.
Why is there an age restriction on the VR headset?
The age restriction comes from the manufacturer; they rate the product as designed from people aged 13 and older.
What models are the headsets?
Oculus Quest 2
Why is my turn limited to 20 minutes?
We want everyone who would like to spend time in VR to have the opportunity to do so. Taking turns helps make sure everyone gets a chance to have some time in VR.